Can I get a refund on a Kindle book?
You can return a Kindle book that you accidently bought on Amazon within seven days of purchase. After seven days, you won’t be able to get a refund for any Kindle book. To begin returning a Kindle book, you’ll need to head to Amazon’s “Digital Orders” page.
How do I cancel a Kindle purchase?
How to Cancel a Kindle E-book Order
- Open your Web browser and navigate to Amazon’s “Manage Your Kindle” page (link in Resources).
- Enter your login details to access your account and view your recent orders. Click “Actions” next to the e-book that you want to return and select “Return for Refund.”
How many Kindle books can you return?
You can return a book for any reason within a few days (I think it’s seven) and you’ll get a full refund. But, if you abuse the feature, you can have your Amazon account completely disabled meaning not only could you no longer purchase books, but you may lose access to the ones you have.
How do I return to the beginning of a Kindle book?
Beginning – Go to the beginning of the book. Chapter or Section in the Table of Contents – Scroll up or down until you see your desired chapter or section heading, and then tap the heading to go to the first page of that chapter or section.
Do you own Kindle books forever?
No, you do not own the Kindle books you purchased from Amazon. This means Apple can revoke that license at any time. Simply put, you have a license to view the content an unlimited number of times, but you do not own the content.
Can I sell my Kindle books?
Amazon has patented a means to sell used e-books within the Kindle system. A book will be branded within the system when it is bought, and when the buyer puts it up for resale at the Kindle store, it will be removed from his account and transferred to the buyer’s account. Amazon will receive a small fee for each sale.
How do I return a Kindle purchase in error?
Go to https://www.amazon.com/digitalorders and sign in with the same Amazon account information you used to purchase your content.
- From the Digital Orders tab, select the Return for Refund button next to the title you want to return.
- In the pop-up window, choose the reason for return, then select Return for Refund.
How do I manage my Kindle?
Accessing Manage Your Kindle
- In your web browser, go to www.amazon.com.
- Hover over the Your Account drop-down menu. If you are accessing the Amazon site from the Silk browser on your Kindle Fire, tap instead of hovering.
- Choose Manage Your Kindle. If prompted, log in using your email address and Amazon password.
Can you return eBooks?
You may return an eBook for a refund for any reason if we receive your request within 7 days of purchase. … If the ebook does not perform as described, you may return it for a refund at any time. Refunds will not be granted in situations of purchase abuse.