How do I make an accordion book folder?
What to Do:
- Step 2: Fold the cardstock in half widthwise.
- Step 3: Fold the top flap in half again, aligning the bottom edge to the top crease.
- Step 4: Flip the cardstock over and do the same to the other side. …
- Step 5: Make another set so you have 4 W’s total.
- Step 6: Glue your W’s together to make an accordion.
What is an accordian book?
Accordion books can be constructed without stitching. They are composed of a continuous folded sheet of paper that you can also stand up to view all the pages at once. This bookmaking style has a rich, global history. As a book form, they had origins throughout Asia and were created to accommodate scroll-style books.
How do you create a timeline?
Create a timeline
- On the Insert tab, click SmartArt.
- In the Choose a SmartArt Graphic gallery, click Process, and then double-click a timeline layout. …
- Click [Text], and then type or paste your text in the SmartArt graphic.
How do you bind a simple book?
Staple the pages together along the binding edge about a half inch from the edge. Now cut a piece of duct tape about an inch longer than your book. Place half the tape on the front of the book, covering the staples, wrap the tape over the edge of the book and around to the back. Burnish it with your fingertips.