How do I make a mini booklet in Word?
Create a booklet or book
- Go to Layout and select the Page Setup dialog launch icon at the bottom-right corner.
- On the Margins tab, change the setting for Multiple pages to Book fold. …
- Select and increase the value of Gutter to reserve space on the inside fold for binding.
- Go to the Paper tab and select the Paper size. …
- Click OK.
How do I print a booklet?
Print a multi-page document as booklet:
- Choose File > Print.
- Select a printer from the menu at the top of the Print dialog box.
- In the Pages to Print area, select which pages you want in the booklet. …
- Under Page Sizing & Handling, choose Booklet.
What is the correct order to print a booklet?
Print a booklet on a double-sided printer
- Open the print dialog. This can normally be done through Print in the menu or using the Ctrl + P keyboard shortcut.
- Click the Properties… …
- Under Range and Copies, choose Pages.
- Type the numbers of the pages in this order (n is the total number of pages, and a multiple of 4): …
- Choose the Page Layout tab. …
- Click Print.