How do you make a handbook?
How to Develop an Employee Handbook
- Step 1: Review and Make Required Revisions to the Current Company Policies. …
- Step 2: Create an Outline of What to Include in the Employee Handbook. …
- Step 3: Create Summarized Versions of Each Policy and Procedure. …
- Step 4: Add Each Summary Statement in the Appropriate Sections According to the Outline.
How do I print a small booklet?
Print a multi-page document as booklet:
- Choose File > Print.
- Select a printer from the menu at the top of the Print dialog box.
- In the Pages to Print area, select which pages you want in the booklet. …
- Under Page Sizing & Handling, choose Booklet.
What should be in a handbook?
What to include in your employee handbook?
- Your company’s history, mission, vision and goals.
- Your company’s core values and culture.
- Human resources and legal information related to employment. …
- Your company’s policies.
- Employee benefits and perks.
How do I make an accordion book folder?
What to Do:
- Step 2: Fold the cardstock in half widthwise.
- Step 3: Fold the top flap in half again, aligning the bottom edge to the top crease.
- Step 4: Flip the cardstock over and do the same to the other side. …
- Step 5: Make another set so you have 4 W’s total.
- Step 6: Glue your W’s together to make an accordion.
Can I print a book at Staples?
You’re never away from the office with Copy & Print. You can access the cloud, make copies, scan documents, send faxes, shred files and use the computer rental station at a Staples location. With a Staples store always nearby, we’re your office on the go.
How do I print a double sided booklet?
In word, Layout > Page Setup (small icon bottom right of ribbon box) > Margins > Pages section > Book fold. Then when I print I’ll use landscape and select “print on both sides”. In word, save as pdf, then print > booklet (print on both sides selected).