What is the easiest way to download YouTube videos?
- Get 4K Video Downloader. To download YouTube videos to a Windows PC, start by downloading and installing 4K Video Downloader.
- Copy and paste the video URL.
- Choose the quality and format.
- Download the YouTube video.
- Try Smart Mode.
- Install TubeMate.
- Choose a video to download.
- Download the video.
Can I download and use YouTube videos?
Launched in 2014, YouTube’s offline feature allows Android and iOS users to save YouTube videos to their device for later consumption. These videos can be downloaded via mobile data or Wi-Fi network. Any video downloaded can only be played offline for up to 48 hours.
How do I download YouTube videos with Chrome?
This opens the YouTube home page.
- Search for a video to download. Search for a video by entering its name into the search bar and pressing Enter.
- Click a video to open it.
- Click Share.
- Click Copy.
- Paste the YouTube video in the white bar.
- Click Go.
- Click Download Video.
How do I download and save a YouTube video to my phone?
How to download YouTube videos on Android
- Download TubeMate and install on your Android phone.
- Open TubeMate and search for a YouTube video.
- Tap the green Download button.
- Choose from the list of quality and format options.
- Tap the Downloads List icon in the bottom menu to find your video.
Why can’t I download YouTube videos anymore 2020?
According to YouTube’s Terms and Conditions, users are not allowed to download any videos from YouTube. Rather than download videos, YouTube wants its users to develop loyalty to the platform. The longer an individual stays on the YouTube platform, the more number of ads they see.
Can you download YouTube videos for free?
YouTube does not allow you to download videos directly from their site. You need to use a third-party service, install software, or get a YouTube subscription service to download a YouTube video. To download YouTube videos to your smartphone or tablet, see: How to download YouTube video on a smartphone or tablet.
How can I download YouTube videos to my iPhone 2020?
To save a video from YouTube to iPhone/iPad with the YouTube App:
- Launch the YouTube app on your iOS device and play the video you want to download.
- Click “Download” to save the YouTube video to your iPhone or iPad.
- When it has done, tap “Library” > “Downloads” to check the downloaded videos.
How can I download YouTube videos with chrome without software?
Download YouTube videos directly by changing its URL. Download YouTube videos using YouTube video downloader extension in Google chrome.
Here are the top 5 sites to download YouTube videos for free:
What is the shortcut key for download YouTube video?
How to download from YouTube using SS
- Go to your browser and search for the video you want to download using the YouTube search engine.
- Click on the video to play it and then pause it.
- Go to the video URL and add “ss” before the “youtube.com…” and click enter.
- You will be directed to another page where you will save the video.
How can I download YouTube videos to my laptop without app?
Step 1: Start with opening YouTube on your PC. Go for the video clip to be downloaded and copy the URL showing in the address bar. Step 2: Now, go to this online video downloader’s website and paste the same link in the box. Step 3: Tap on “Download” and you will be able to see the quality option.
How do I download and save a YouTube video to my gallery?
Here are the steps to download youtube videos directly into your gallery. Copy the link of youtube video that you want to download.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app.
- Select a photo or video.
- Tap More. Save to device. If the photo is already on your device, this option won’t appear.
How can I save a YouTube video to my gallery without the app?
1.How to download & Save YouTube Videos to Phone Gallery using savefrom.net.
- Step:1 Open the YouTube app on your Android mobile.
- Step:2 Search for your desired video.
- Step:3 you can observe several options like, dislike, share, download and save.
- step:4 Click on the share icon.
How can I download YouTube videos without the app?
So, I researched how to do this and found a really simple process that anyone can do.
- Go to the Youtube video you want to download.
- Let the video play for at least a few seconds.
- Type in http://ss and then the youtube video URL:
- Click on the Green Download button and you’re done!