How do I delete books from Audible app on iPhone?
To delete a downloaded audiobook, tap the More Options icon, and then tap Remove from device. On iOS devices, swipe left across the downloaded title, and then tap Remove from device.
How do I manage my Audible library?
Manage Your Audible Library on Amazon
- To show a list of your audiobooks, click the dropdown next to “Show” under the Your Content section of Manage Your Content and Devices and select Audiobooks.
- To search for an audiobook in your library, enter the author or name of the audiobook in the “Search your content” box and click Search.
How do I delete a book from my Amazon library?
How to delete books from your Kindle using your device
- Swipe to unlock your Kindle device. Navigate to your library, if it isn’t open to that already.
- Press down on the cover of the book that you’d like to delete.
- This will open a pop-up menu. Tap “Remove from Device.”
How do you delete audiobooks from iPhone?
From the Settings app
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap General, then tap iPhone Storage or iPad Storage.
- Scroll to Books, then tap it.
- Swipe left on any audiobook download and tap Delete.
How do I hide books from my Audible library?
How to hide books and audiobooks
- Open the Books app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Tap Library.
- Tap the More icon below the book or audiobook that you want to hide. If the item is part of a series, tap the series, choose an individual book, then tap More .
- Tap Remove.
- Tap Hide Book or Hide Audiobook.
How long do books stay in Audible library?
Why are my Audible books not in my library?
There are several reasons your audiobook may not appear in the Audible app: … You may be signed into the wrong account in the app. Your Audible app is logged into the wrong marketplace. Your audiobook library has a certain filter enabled.
What happens if I delete Audible app?
All previously-downloaded audiobooks will be removed if the Audible app is uninstalled. Bookmarks and synced audio position for the removed audiobooks will return after re-downloading those titles.
Is audible free with Prime?
An Audible membership does not come free with Amazon Prime, but while it requires a separate subscription, Prime members do stand to get discounted pricing on membership. A number of Audible books are free with your Prime membership, though the list of titles is small compared to the entire Audible library.4 мая 2020 г.
Can you hide books in Kindle library?
Hide books in the Kindle app
Go to your library and if you slide right to left over a book that has been downloaded and then press the Archive button. … Select the Device tab and only downloaded books are listed. Swipe and archive books to remove them from the Device screen. They remain on the Cloud tab though.
How do you delete history on Kindle?
Clear your browsing history on your Amazon Kindle Fire
- Go to the Menu.
- Choose Settings.
- Clear history should be the first option there (if it isn’t scroll down until you see it). Tap on it!
How do I remove books from my Kindle but keep in library?
Press and hold the title to remove.
- Select this item from the list by tapping on it. Tapping “Remove from device” will delete the book from your Kindle device.
- Keep in mind that after you remove an item from your Kindle device, the item will still remain in your Cloud.
Do audible books take up space on Iphone?
They only take up space when they are downloaded from the cloud. … They remain available for download in my personal audible cloud.
How do I delete my audiobooks account?
Go to the Audiobooks.com website on laptop or desktop computer to cancel your account online, or give our customer service team a call at 1-855-876-6195 between 9am – 8pm EST, Monday to Friday.